Accomplished Illinois Criminal Defense Attorney Asserts Your Rights
Aggressive advocacy for clients facing murder, robbery and other serious charges
If you have been accused of a serious crime, you need an aggressive and experienced attorney in your corner. At my firm, Paul Szigetvari Law, I’ve defended Illinois clients charged with crimes ranging from homicide to DUI since 1985. Any criminal allegation must be taken seriously, but if you have been charged with a violent crime, your freedom and future are at stake. I provide the assertive defense and skilled advocacy you need when facing murder, robbery or rape charges.
Skillful criminal defense law firm serving the greater Chicago area
My law firm represents defendants throughout the greater Chicago area, including Cook, Kaine and Lake counties. I handle the following types of criminal defense cases:
- Violent crimes — Any violent crime charge is serious, requiring knowledgeable counsel. If you have been charged with domestic violence, a sex crime or homicide, I offer a tenacious defense to uphold your rights. I also represent clients facing assault and battery and gun possession charges.
- Drug crimes — If you or someone you know has been charged with a drug crime, it is important to get professional legal advice as soon as possible. I can help you explore your options and pursue the one best suited for your situation.
- DUI/DWI — A DUI/DWI conviction can result in heavy fines and loss of license. You need an aggressive attorney who will fight for you in court.
- White collar crimes — Fraud, internet crimes and other types of white collar crime require an attorney who understands the federal and state laws involved. I have the experience to guide you through the complicated legal process.
- Theft — My firm defends people charged with a range of theft crimes, including robbery. If you have been charged with a theft crime, I will advocate for your rights under the law.
As a former Cook County assistant state attorney, I know that the prosecution begins building its case as soon as you’re arrested. That means you need immediate, aggressive and experienced defense from an attorney who will work tirelessly on your behalf — and that’s what I offer each client I represent.
Schedule your free consultation with an experienced Illinois criminal defense attorney
If you have been charged with a serious crime, you don’t want to leave the resolution to chance. At Paul Szigetvari Law, I put my more than 40 years of legal experience to work for you in waging a strong defense to the charges you face. Call my Palatine office at 847-310-4436 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.